The California Accountable Communities for Health Initiative (CACHI) announced in July 2016 that six local communities from across the state will receive up to $5.1 million in total funding to improve the health of Californians. Each Accountable Community for Health (ACH) will be awarded up to $850,000 over three years to advance common health goals and create a vision for a more expansive, connected, prevention-oriented health system.
- Imperial County Public Health Department, Imperial County
- Merced County Department of Public Health, Merced County
- Be There San Diego/University of California, San Diego, San Diego County
- Dignity Health/St. Joseph’s Medical Center, San Joaquin County
- Santa Clara County Public Health Department, Santa Clara County
- Sonoma County Department of Health Services, Sonoma County
Learn more about CACHI as well as each grantee community and their work here.