We provide infrastructure, experienced counsel, and civic reach to help community leaders cultivate visionary ideas, build effective programs, and succeed as agents of change.
Infrastructure: Our operational and financial services allow nonprofit initiatives to benefit from our economies of scale and free project leaders to advance their ideas and build their programs.
Counsel: We work alongside project leaders as a coach and advisor, providing perspective on challenges, offering technical assistance, and advising on resource development strategies.
Civic Reach: Through our extensive network of relationships across the civic landscape, we work with project leaders to identify valuable positioning and networking opportunities.
- Charitable tax-exempt status
- Financial and accounting services
- HR and payroll services
- Insurance, tax, audit and other services to ensure projects are in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
For complex projects run by established leaders, we provide high-level support including:
- Strategic consulting
- Introductions to critical opportunities and people
For emerging projects, we provide an incubator for new ideas through:
- Experienced counsel
- One-on-one coaching and skills development
- Training and peer-learning opportunities