What types of projects does Community Partners not accept?
| Print |
Community Partners does not accept profit-making ventures, one-time-only events, film or video projects (i.e. documentaries), and projects where housing is a key element (i.e. transitional housing, domestic violence shelters, foster youth homes). Additionally, we do not accept projects that conduct medical or legal practice due to the liability associated with those types of projects.
*We do not accept faith-based projects that:
- Require adherence to a particular religious faith or doctrine
- Make claims that a particular religion or religious tradition is the "one true religion" to the exclusion of all others
- Make claims or enact practices that privilege members of a particular religion or religious tradition, or discriminate against non-members of a particular religion or religious tradition
- Claim that one particular religion has replaced all other religions
- Require active participation in religious rituals
- Have as a primary purpose the advancement of prescribed belief or observance.
*This language was developed as part of Community Partners' Project Partnership with Jumpstart. For more information, please go to www.ProjectPartnership.org.